Great opportunity to get started in the HVAC Industry. You will be uniquely trained in both the classroom settings and in the field. If you have a great work ethic, like working with your hands and want to start a career that allows for unlimited growth, please apply below.
- Demonstrate the “Webb Air Experience”
- Installation techniques of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment
- Technical equipment startup
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
- Learn communication techniques for office and customer
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Initiative to train and develop using the company provided resources
Education and Experience
- No HVAC experience necessary
- EPA Certification preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- HVAC technical training a plus
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Highly Dependable, punctual and efficient
- Confident and self-motivated
- Trainable and coachable
- Detail oriented
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Background check
- Quickly acclimate to extreme temperatures
- Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Able to lift over 100 pounds
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Webb Air Conditioning & Heating is committed to an equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. In Arizona, the following also are a protected class: race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, AIDS/HIV status, national origin, status as a cardholder for medicinal marijuana, and genetic test results.